IEPC Grab New O&M Contract from OMPL
- Extensive Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) desired
- High density piping areas
- High module potential / repeatable facility construction
- Limited availability of regional skilled labor/ imported construction labor/ worker housing
- Remote site access
- Schedule-driven improvement
- Severe site weather constraints
- Barge/ship mounted modules - FPSO, FSO, FLNG.
- Hybrid modules – Partially completed in a fabrication yard, then finished and assembled on site.
- Intermediate/medium modules – Modules weighing 60 to 100 tons.
- Large modules – Transported by sea, the size and weight of large modules are limited only by available shipping and handling equipment and jobsite access.
- Pipe rack modules - Modularization of interconnecting pipe racks in all process facilities.
- Skid-mounted equipment modules – Mounting a number of separate equipment components on a common base.
- Small/truckable modules – Modules that are complete elements of a plant and transported by either rail or truck.
- Very large modules – Modules weighing more than 600 tons
O&M Contract of CCPP from OMPL
Rayapati Power Generation (8 MW) Biomass Power Plant
IEPC Successfully Commissioned EPC Project of 8 MW Biomass Plant of Rayapati Power generation Plant , at Mahasana, Chattisgarh, Also Completed our 5 Years O&M Contract.