• IEPC provides Design, Engineering & Project Management services from concept to commissioning for all kinds of cement projects. Holtec also undertakes Modernization/ Up-gradation projects in the areas of Pre-heater modifications, Conversion of wet process to dry process, Usage of Alternative fuels, etc
• IEPC carries out comprehensive studies for existing cement plants to identify capacity optimization/performance enhancement potential.
Operation & Maintenance (O&M) concept
• The basic principle of Operation & Maintenance (O&M) is that you contract us to operate and maintain your plant. In doing so, we guarantee your output levels for an agreed price per tone. Our fee is performance-based. All you have to do is account for certain basic provisions (fuel, raw materials, power) and let us take responsibility for the plant performance.
• In this way, you can convert your variable costs to fixed costs per tonne. You will only be charged according to our performance. Our performance guarantees will enable you to make educated decisions and plan ahead, particularly with regard to related aspects of the business.
When the O&M contract expires, your plant will be returned in optimal working condition, including a competent, engaged and organised workforce, all the required computer hardware and software, as well as tools and equipment used for operating the plant. Guaranteed producton and performance paid
By operating and maintaining the investor's plants, we guarantee your output levels for an agreed price per tonne. Our compensation is performance based; all you have to do is account for certain basic provisions (fuel, raw materials, etc) and let us take responsibility for plant performance. In this way, you can convert the vast majority of your variable costs to fixed costs per tonne of cement. You will only be charged according to our performance! FLSmidth guarantees that through a bonus/penalty scheme. This keeps our focus on high production levels and best quality targets.
How O&M boosts performance
• Rapid start-up
• Maximized output
• High-quality cement
• Increased plant value
• Global resource base
• High energy efficiency
• Extended plant lifetime
• Higher intellectual capital
• Fastest return on investment