IEPC Grab New O&M Contract from OMPL
Complete solution of STP | ETP | WTP
We IEPC are an Engineering concern which provides customers all Water and Waste Water Treatment solutions like drinking water, sewage water and effluent water treatment plants. We have head quarters in India and branch offices in other countries.
We can provide solutions to all your water related needs. Even if it is as simple as providing drinking water to your home or treating your sewage or providing it your community, residential complex we are here to help you.
We can also help with your industrial, manufacturing units needs too. We supply DM plants, RO plants and effluent treatment plants. To make life easier for you we can provide you complete Water Management, Waste Management and Environmental Management plans. This plans will help you achieve the standards of local pollution boards and build your brand reputation.
We do have other services that help you, we can provide you water analysis reports from our Laboratories. Identify whats wrong with your water source and educate you about the technologies available to solve the issue. Provide with detail technical and commercial estimates and plans to choose from. Finally engineer the plant and turn your investment into asset to your community, industry and on whole to the country.
We do understand that you may have issues with your existing plants. We can help you optimize there performance, increase their life cycle and augment/revamp it to meet your current needs. We do own up your plants and operate, maintain them to allow you concentrate on your key business activity.
What ever issue you have with your water please let us know, our engineers will help you resolve it. Quality, genuine service and affordable solutions for all is not our motto but our way of life. We take extreme pride in taking up challenging jobs and creating assets for our customers.
If you wish to talk to us drop in a number or mail id, we will own your problems and solve them for you.
Drinking Water Systems
Water for drinking is one of the most essential of all human needs. The quality and quantity of available drinking water set the economic value of a particular region. WHO and Indian organizations have set standards for drinking water. Most of the sources of drinking water don’t meet the standards.
Presence of E-Coli, Coliform in bore well water, surface sources, Iron and Arsenic presence in deep well bores, high hardness levels, high dissolved solids level, Fluoride content, Rotten egg smell are some of the most common contaminants that make water not fit for drinking.
IEPC offers drinking water solutions that helps communities, villages, towns, residential and commercial complexes meet their drinking water requirements. We offer complete end to end solutions for removal of contaminants that make the water undrinkable. Based on the contaminants present one or more of the technologies, equipment has to be integrated to produce drinking water to match the IS 10500:2012 standards.
• Aresenci Removal systems based on adsorption on alumina, ion exchange, RO, oxidation/filtration technologies based on the quantity and degree of contamination.
• Iron removal systems based on oxidation/filtration, adsorption, aeration/filtration technologies.
• Fluroide removal systems based on adsorption/ion exchange, precipitation, RO.
• Hardness removal systems based on Ion Exchange, Nano Filtration.
• Disinfection by Electro Chlorination, Ozone Generators, Hypo dosing and Hydrogen Peroxide dosing.
Sewage Treatment Plants
Sewage Treatment Plants treat water from house hold applications like laundry, kitchen and dish rinse water, toilet flush, car wash and other needs. As population and urbanization is increasing at rapid phase governments all over the world are insisting on having de centralized sewage treatment plants for individual communities, resorts, hotels, hostels, residential and commercial complexes.
Treated sewage water can be reused for various secondary applications like toilet flush, gardening, ground water replenishment. There are a host of technolgies and options available for treating sewage. Based on the site conditions, budget and end use of water we can provide different type of sewage treatment plants. A brief synopsis of different technologies used for Sewage treatment is as below.
Bio works offer Sewage Treatment with Following Technologies
Conventional Activated Sludge Process
This is an age old technology that is used for treatment of sewage and municipal water. In this technology the bio remediation of water is done by cultivating of group of micro organisms. Prior to bio remediation all the coarse and unwanted material is separated from water. Then the water is aerated in aerations tanks which hold micro organisms in suspension. Here oxygen is provided for respiration of micro organism by diffused grid aeration, surface aeration or through venture jets. The micro organism initially hydrolyses the bio pollutants in water and convert them into smaller organic compounds, water, carbon dioxide. Once optimum bio remediation is done micro organisms are separated in clarifiers and a portion of the stream with high micro organisms is recycled back.
The clarified water is disinfected and polished by filtration with pressure sand filter, activated carbon filter. The treated water can be used for gardening and ground water replenishment.
• Simple and reliable system
• Good quality outlet
• Requires non technical man power to operate
Moving Bed Bio Reactor Process
It is one of most popular technology that has evolved over the last decade. In this technology the micro organisms are provided with extra surface area to grow upon. The extra surface area is provided by addition of Bio Media to aeration tanks. Bio media is available in different size, shapes and material of construction.
The addition of the Bio media in the aeration tanks reduces the volume required for treatment of sewage water. Bio media helps in developing higher concentration of micro organisms in aeration tank and requires no re-circulation of extra sludge from the clarifiers.
The IEPC is most commonly of PP made .The mass transfer across the media is controlled by thickness of the micro organism layer over the media. The media also adsorb and adhere to the bio media, this reduces the inhibitory substance. The media provides rapid colonization of micro organisms, prevents micro organisms from shear forces of water in during disturbances in flow patterns.
• Low Foot Print
• Good quality treated water
• High tolerance to changes in feed water
Sequential Batch Reactor
Sequential Batch rectors are gaining popularity day to day. This technology is modification of Activated sludge process. In this technology aeration, sedimentation and clarification happen in single tank .All this stages are automated by proper instrumentation and process is optimized for optimum energy utilization.
In this process, the collected sewage is treated in batches. Based on quantity of sewage to be treated a single or multiple aeration tanks are constructed. This tanks are operated in following sequence a) fill b)react c)settle d)draw. In fill phase the sized batch of water is fed in the aeration tank after proper mixing .In the react phase the cultivated micro organisms digest the bio pollutants in fixed time. After the required Bio remediation is achieved the micro organisms are separated from water by gravity in the same tank. Once the required degree of bio remediation is achieved the batch of water that is fed is drawn of the tank and entire cycle is repeated. The extra sludge produced in the rector is disposed by different methods. The final effluent water from the tank is disinfected and polished by filters.
This technology is ideal choice for treating large quantity of sewage water. It requires good instrumentation and proper control mechanisms for optimum performances.
• Complete automation
• Simple operation sequence
• High quality treated water
Advanced Ozonation Process
This process is combination of two technologies, the primitive anaerobic digestion in septic tanks and advanced Ozonization. The sewage is collected in septic tanks which is divided into three compartment In the two compartments anaerobic digestion of the bio pollutants happens. The clear water post digestion is collected in the third compartment due to hydraulic level difference between the liquid levels in the tank.
The final digested water that is free of the bio pollutants is pre filtered and subjected to Ozonization in a closed tank. The Ozone kills the pathogens in the digested water, removes color, removes odor. A portion of Ozonized water is recycled and final treated is polished using the filters.
• This is a 100% closed circuit system. No where the sewage is exposed to atmosphere causing foul odor as in the aeration tanks of a conventional plant.
• Cost of civil work is very low compared to the conventional treatment system.
• The plant involves just switching ‘on’ and ‘off’ of the system.
• No need to run the blowers to maintain the MLSS even when there is no waste water inflow.
• No sludge generation.
• Silent operation.
• 100% treatment of the waste water.
We understand the unique challenges of completing complex construction activities at operating plants as well as on new sites — and have the expertise to overcome them. Whether procured through traditional design-bid-build or an integrated delivery method such as Design-Build or Construction Management, projects benefit from our in-depth planning expertise, highly collaborative approach and dedicated team of employee-owners who are experts at driving projects forward at the right pace. We maintain the highest quality and safety standards, and focus on seamlessly integrating construction and plant operations to deliver projects on schedule and within budget. Our commitment to excellence makes us a trusted partner our clients can rely on time and time again.
Our water and wastewater treatment construction experience includes:
• Oxidation Ditches
• UV and Ozone Disinfection
• Biosolids, Sludge Collection, Thickening and De-watering
• Chemical Systems
• Pumping Stations
• Diffused Air Systems
• Thermal Hydrolysis
• Aerobic and Anaerobic Digestion
• Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF)
• Membrane Filtration
• Membrane Bioreactors (MBR) and Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR)
• Clarification and High-Rate Clarification
• Odor Control
• Nutrient Removal
• Alternative Energy Facilities
Process Water Treatment Systems
Industrial Process equipment require Water of specific quality for longer and smooth working. In case of industries like pharma, electronic industries, painting and plating industry ultra pure water is required for production. Other than these heat exchangers, boilers, chillers, cooling towers also need water free of suspended solids ,low hardness and low TDS levels. As various applications require various quality of water in same production units, process water treatment units of optimum size play a very prominent role in whole production cycle.
Bio works offers complete process water treatment solutions to all types of industries. Our team has in depth understanding of the manufacturing process of all major industrial segment. We can offer process water treatment plants which require minimum foot print, guaranteed quality output and minimum downtime.
Common equipment like coagulation, flocculation units, clarifiers, filters, Softeners, Two bed mineralizers, RO units, electro de ionization units constitute process water systems. Bio works provides pre engineered and site erected process water systems to meet the customized needs of industries.
Other than this units we also provide disinfection units, chemical dosing to mitigate scaling, removal of carbon dioxide, oxygen units. We engineer systems with online monitoring instruments, flow totalizers and automation accessories, SCADA monitoring tools for data collection, integration.
Effluent Treatment Systems
Water that has been used for various process applications in industries is called effluent. Based on the nature of industry, products produced , type of processes employed complex effluents are produced. This effluents cannot be discharged or reused in the other applications. Effluents must freed of their pollutants, chemically and biologically stabilized before reuse and final polishing.
Every industry produces an effluent of particular nature and there are host of options that can be employed to treat. Bioworks offers a wide range of solutions options to treat effluents. Based on the quantity, availability of funds, land and regulations we offer our solutions to treat effluent water to all kind of industries.
Based on the nature of effluents we employ this processes/systems to achieve the regulations standards. We also offer completely integrated effluent treatment plants that help our customers meet the Zero Liquid discharge standards
• Pre treatment By Oil Interceptors, Emulsion Breaking Systems, Bar Screens, Clarifications, Coagulations
• Chemical stabilization by Flash mixing, pH Correction, Anti Foam Dosing etc
• Bio Remediation of water by aeration in Batch reactors, continuous reactors
• Anaerobic treatment by USABR, Hybrid USABR, EGBR etc
• Nitrification and De nitrification by Anoxic /Aeration methods
• Clarification using membrane bio reactors, clarifiers, tube settler post bio remediation’s
• Disnfection by using Electro Chlorinators, Ozone Generators, Hydrogen Peroxide
• Effluent polishing by Pressure Sand Filters, Activated Carbon Filters, Dual Media Filters
• Membrane filtration by RO, UF ,Nano Filtration units
• Sludge Thickening, sludge minimization, sludge handling systems like thickeners, filter press, de canters, belt press, centrifudge, bag filtration methods
• Tanks and transferring systems for chemical supply
• Cleaning systems for cleaning of units like membranes filtration units
• Evaorators, drier to recycle waters that cannot economically treated
Zero Liquid Discharge Systems
Zero Liquid Discharge Systems is not about putting big evaporators, crystallizers at end of effluent treatment plants. It is a way of making industries more accountable for the water intake and building trust of communities in large scale industrial set ups. It has been common phenomenon world wide that large scale industries are not welcome into any area because they cause problem with there liquid and air discharges. More over due to rapid urbanization and high number of industries with limited water sources there is no chance of natural dilution, diffusion, self adjustment, self purification, process to occur in water bodies. So governments all over the world are implementing Zero Liquid Policy that help companies builds trust with local communities, improve brand value and makes them accountable to resources of the nation.
Zero Liquid Discharge policy mandates that all the water and liquids waste to be recycled and reused in the industrial compound itself. To achieve Zero Liquid Discharge the whole cycle of intake, process and treatment of water, effluent has be optimized.
IEPC helps its client to achieve Zero Liquid Discharge in following ways
• Optimizing the intake methods of water
• Providing process water treatment plants with minimum wastage of intake water
• Providing process inputs that bring down consumption of process water
• Optimizing all the manufacturing process
• Optimizing the House Maintaining activities in the industry to mitigate generation of waste
• By providing clients in Total Plant Water Management Systems
• Providing effluent treatment plants that can provide 90-95 % recovery
• Providing energy efficient evaporators
• Providing energy efficient crystallizers
We offer state of art effluent treatment plants to reclaim the 90-95% of effluent water with conventional and membrane filtration processes. To reclaim the rest of the water we can provide evaporators of following configurations based on the quantity and application
• Multi Effect Falling Film Brine Evaporators
• Multi Effect Forced Circulation Evaporators
• Horizontal Spray Evaporators
• Fluidized Bed Evaporators
Sludge Handling Systems
Water treatment units and effluent treatment units produce sludge. Sludge can be classified as two type based on the origin 1.chemical sludge – produced by chemical precipitation 2.bio sludge –excess bacteria mass produced in bioreactors. While bio sludge can be reused as manure, chemical sludge cannot be re-used or disposed offisite. Both type sludge storage and storage costs a lot.
Bioworks offers various sludge handling options to the industries. Depending upon the nature and quantity of sludge to handled we offer the following equipments
• Filter Press
• Bag Filters
• Decanter centrifuges
• Sludges drying beds
• Belt Press
Other than providing this units we help our customers in mitigating sludge by following steps
• Using chemicals that produces less precipitates
• Adjusting dosing in coagulation,flocculation units
• Training operators in dosing adjustments
• Setting up proper mass balance of bio reactors and clarifiers
• Proper thickening of sludge before dewatering
O & M WTP /ETP/STP (Operation and Maintenance)
We offer Operation and Maintenance of water, sewage and effluent treatment. We offer comprehensive teams of Managers, Engineers, Technicians to handle running, maintenance of plants and meeting standards of PCBs. Our team of expertise and experience helps our clients getting optimum output of existing plants.
We offer complete solutions to our clients and help them concentrate on their key business activities.
Our O and M contracts include
• Supply of Manpower for Operation of Plants
• Supply of Spare for key equipment
• Supply of Chemicals for Plants
• Periodic Lab Analysis reports for air, inlet and outlet water
• Training of personnel in handling day to problems of plants
• 24 × 7 support of highly experienced professionals
• Strong Teams with Through knowledge of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation
• Zero tolerance towards leaks, wastage of water, chemicals
• Proper documentation of works and daily performance of units
• Timely alerts for replacements
• Strict adherence to Standard Operational Procedures
• Mandatory use of all Safety Equipments
• Instant diagnosis and realignment of process deviations
Consultancy Services for PCB Liaison
We offer consultancy services to Organizations/Companies for establishment of new industries, production units , commercial building, hotels . We help our customers in better understanding of the standards that are set out by various government bodies. Our consultation team helps our client in proper documenting of projects and proper presentation of all data required for project approvals from pollution boards.
We offer following services to our clients
• Environmental Impact Assessment
• Environment Management Plan
• Disaster Management Plan
• HAZOP study
• Liaison with Pollution Control Boards
• Risk Analysis reports
Revamping of WTP/STP/ETP
We firmly believe in optimum utilization of existing plants. We offer comprehensive revamping and augmentation options to our customers. We study existing systems of clients and offer detailed options for meeting standards, capacity enhancement and optimum utilization of existing electro mechanical equipment.
We offer following services for Revamping and Augmentation of Plants
• Detailed on site study of existing systems by our qualified engineers
• In depth analysis for under performance of systems
• On Site study and trails of capacity enhancements
• Detailed reports, presentations on operational failures
• Detailed reports on proper size of equipment needed to run the plants
• Calibration of all electro mechanical equipments
• Validation for investments to revamps or augments the plants
Detail Design and Engineering
Basic Design & Engineering
• Conceptual process studies (material balances, process flow sheets…) and plot plan.
• Piping and Instrument Diagrams.
• Sizing and process specifications of equipment and machinery, Specification of effluent and requirements of feed, fuel and utilities.
• Process specifications of Instrumentation and control devices.
• A Basic Engineering Design Package (BEDP) containing all data needed to perform the Detail Engineering.
• Basic engineering studies may also consist of consolidating Process Design Package initiated by other process licensor.
Detail Engineering Company
IEPC has full-fledged engineering departments who are responsible for transferring process technology to detail engineering documents good for procurement and Construction of Plants. The Engineering services carried out are the following:
• Process Engineering
• Piping Engineering
• Static Equipment Engineering
• Rotating Machinery
• Electrical Engineering
• Instrumentation and Control
• Civil, Architectural & Structural Engineering.
Engineering Procurement & Construction Management
IEPC provides Construction Management Services for various industries like Fertilizer & Chemicals, LNG Terminal, Petrochemicals and Environmental Plants etc. in diverse project locations. MEIP’s services for Total Construction Management include:
• All pre-construction activities including Constructability Study
• Site Development & Enabling works
• Store & Inventory Management
• Construction Planning
• Time & Cost Management
• Contract Administration
• Supervision of Construction & Erection Works
• Measurement & Certification
• Safety & Security Management
• Quality Management
Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning
With help from IEPC s experts, MEIP is fully capable to execute Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning of the plants & machinery to seamlessly complete the most important and final phase of EPC value chain. These activities also include demonstration of performance test runs and training of customer’s operator
Engineering & Project Management Consultancy
PMC- Project Management Consultancy Services
As part of an integrated management team with the customer, MEIP apply PMC best practices and management skills to assist customers in achieving their business objectives. From the Technology and Licensor selection phase to the management of International consortium in the execution and successful delivery of lump-sum turnkey projects, MEIP is capable of executing project as customer’s PMC contractor.
Services rendered under above includes mainly the following:
• Technology Evaluation & Selection
• Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
• Tendering and Selection of EPC Contractor
• Review of EPC contractor’s Design/ Drawings/ document related to Engineering and Procurement of Equipment
• Scheduling, Monitoring and Cost Control
• Supervision during construction / erection/ commissioning for quality control
• Witness and Evaluate Performance / Guarantee Tests
• Assistance in closure of contracts